Friday, January 18, 2013

You can do anything!

I've been thinking about 2013 and the plans I've already made to continue working in Guinea Bissau. Once we complete the medical clinic in Djati, its on to Guiledge to complete the building of a new school for this Fula village located at the crossroads. After that, more villages and more work.

Whenever I take on a new project I always ask myself "How will I accomplish this?" I never know the answer (in the beginning), so I move forward with faith and determination and somehow we always find a way.

This year I've decided not to even bother asking myself that question. I know the answer and that the work will be done.

My mantra for 2013 is "You can do anything!" There is a song and video called Beautiful Dreamer that says it all so perfectly. I have attached it below, and decided that it should have a special place on my sidebar, lest I have one of those days when I doubt that I can.

Hope you like the song too


No comments: