Monday, December 3, 2012

Through the eyes of a child

Let's start our Medical Clinic project off with pictures from " A Day in the Life".  In this project 20 disposable cameras were distributed to the children in the village of Djati, Guinea Bissau. They were instructed to take random pictures of whatever they wanted, that was a part of their daily life.

I will share the photographs from their cameras here and on our donation page as we move thought the project but I think it would be only fitting to start the project off with some more pictures from Vasco Delora's camera.

I wish I could give more background about the children but unfortunately all we received back were the cameras and I'm guessing at their names.

Here's our first pictures (cameras have been chosen in random order)

Vasco Delora- Djati, Guinea Bissau Nov 2012 -  camera #12

 






Thank you Vasco! I think he did a really good job on the pictures, especially considering he didn't even know what a disposable camera was!

I will post the final set of pictures from Vasco in a future post.

Help Build a Medical Clinic in Djati, Guinea Bissau

No comments: