Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Do what you're supposed to do

NOT what you want to do.

There IS a difference. Life may be calling you to move in a new direction. Sometimes this is so hard to do. I know. I've struggled with trying to figure it all out. What usually works best for me is to just release and let things be whatever they're meant to be. 

~~~~***~~~~
Here's an example. Check out the story below
Dwana Smallwood's New Dream Job

Recognized as one of today's best modern dancers, Dwana Smallwood was living the dream as a performer in the world-famous Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater in New York City. However, she then decided to answer a new calling and become director of student affairs at the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls—South Africa. Watch as Dwana opens up about her decision to come to the school and what she hopes to teach her students. Plus, meet the student Dwana says she can see herself in.

Read more


Help Build a Medical Clinic in Djati, Guinea Bissau

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lovely!

I hadn't heard about this young woman before now. I'm a Smallwood. I wonder if we're related...

Bliss

devon said...

Could be!