A teacher writes, I’m a 3rd grade teacher at a public school and I’ve been teaching for the past 16 years. After the year 2000, kids started acting differently.
A few years ago I started getting the kids born after the year 2000 who are even stranger. These kids are different; the indigo/crystal child concept is true.’ They are purportedly the next level in human evolution. They are very intelligent and have super powers.
Through colors in the aura, she instituted a shockingly accurate and revealing way to psychologically profile a person using her new auric color method. The signs of an indigo child actually began even as early as in the 1950s with a few people. What she noticed was that 80 percent of the children born after 1980 had a new deep blue colored auric field. She called this new color "indigo.
What are the behavioral patterns of Indigos?
- They are born feeling and knowing they are special and should be revered.
- An indigo knows they belong here as they are and expect you to realize it as well.
- These children are more confident and have a higher sense of self-worth.
- Absolute authority, the kind with no choices, negotiation, or input from them does not sit well. The educational system is a good example.
- Some of the rules we so carefully followed as children seem silly to them and they fight them.
- Rigid ritualistic systems are considered archaic to an indigo child. They feel everything should be given creative thought.
- They are insightful and often have a better idea of method then what has been in place for years. This makes them seem like "system busters."
- Adults often view an indigo as anti-social unless they are with other indigos. Often they feel lost and misunderstood, which causes them to go within.
- The old control methods like, "Wait till your father gets home," have no affect on these children.
- The fulfillment of their personal needs is important to them, and they will let you know.
May the little children lead the way into our glorious future... into the Golden Age of peace, hope, abundance, and Joy!